Tuesday, February 05, 2008

What did you do for those Mardi Gras beads?

February is such a miserable month. Not worse than March, when everyone thinks winter is finally over but then she hits you with the nose-numbing icy blasts and bleak weekends. But today we're enjoying mid-50s and tomorrow THUNDERSTORMS! And it's supposed to be 70 DEGREES! This makes me so happy. Happy enough to forget that Tom Brady forgot to come to the Superbowl on Sunday and some New York team face-planted their way to victory. But I digress...

This month the DC Tourism Board wants us all to go to the museums but I gotta tell you, they are going to be sorely disappointed if this weather holds up. No way I'm going to visit FROGS! A Chorus of Colors if it's 70 degrees and I can be wandering around Adams Morgan with an iced drip and a cigarette.

On Saturday I had my first experience with Zipcar (I know, haters, but I got to drive a Mini Cooper!) and it was so much fun! It's cheap and easy to use, the car was immaculate, and I got to go to Trader Joe's (which I miss so, so much) - mild salsa! Fresh! I love this place. Next test: taking Captain Fuzzystuff to the vet for a checkup. We'll see if my new love for car-sharing extends to weekday rush hour.

Happy Fat Tuesday, Happy Super Tuesday, Stay Classy San Diego...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home