Friday, December 15, 2006

Vizzini told me to go back to the beginning...

So in October I was swamped with school work. Blasted education. In November there was a holiday. No good excuse there, but I did eat some yummy food. Now it's December and I'm afraid that posts on this blog, if there is to be a resurrection, will focus solely on wedding angst because that's where my head is. But I'm willing to give it a shot anyway. Today I finished most of my online Christmas shopping but only so I could put off studying for final exams. Of which I have four - 18th Century British Literature, Shakespeare, Latin, and Film History (1900-1950). But they don't start until Monday so I can put most of that shit off until Sunday night, because hey, I can't fight my nature.

Good deeds. I sent my dad and stepmom a crappy present this year even though I picked out an awesome present but then waited too long to order it and now it is on backorder. So the plan is to order it after Christmas and keep it until their birthdays next summer. Which I will of course not remember to do. So to make up for this I decided to make a sandwich for the homeless man who lives on Washington Circle. But then I pulled out some cibatta bread and it has mold all over it. That shit does not even last a week. So now I can't make a sandwich for the homeless man and I sent my parents a crappy gift. I will have to find another way to make up some karma.

Explosions. There are some explosions going on outside right now. Maybe Rumsfeld couldn't make a graceful exit. CNN is reporting he's getting Full Pentagon Honors, which apparently include cannons and fife-playing. Good times. I hope no one gets accidentally tortured with electrical wires on their testicles. As commented to Absolute Zero, I wish Rumsfeld the best of luck with that war-crimes trial.

Alright. I think I've done my damnest to avoid studying, including posting to this blog that hasn't seen a visitor for almost three months. I guess I could shower or clean the house. Ohh! Non-denominational holiday cards! I have to write those puppies before tomorrow. Fan-fucking-tastic. And see? I was able to get through this whole post without mentioning reception sites at all. FUCKING RECEPTION SITES THAT COST $12,000!!!! Who has that kind of money for a GODDAMN EMPTY ROOM WITH UGLY CARPETING???!!! Look at the ring. Look at the ring. Calming thoughts. Tree pretty. Fire bad.

This blog resurrection brought to you by the future Mrs. Folk Metal. Happy Friday!

1 Comments:

At 12/18/2006 9:41 AM, Blogger asianpixie said...

Yay wedding and procrastination!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home