Thursday, January 04, 2007

How about a scavenger reception in the forest?

Since I can't pick a fucking place to hold this fucking wedding I propose something new and different. I'll hide 17 boxes of cereal, 15 cases of beer, 38 turkey sandwiches, 9 bottles of chianti, and 75 almond pesto tomato frufru bruchetta all over the city and the fun starts when each guest finds a morsel and brings it back to my apartment. Where they'll get a hug from me (gasp!) and a cab ride to the airport. I think this would be an excellent reception.

We have narrowed it down to two choices. And I can't decide between them. And I don't know what to do. Think of the guests? Think of the pictures? Think of myself? If I could just decide then we could move forward, but I just don't see it happening tonight.

I just have to be thankful we didn't spend Christmakah like AZT.
Happy New Years!

3 Comments:

At 1/08/2007 12:39 PM, Blogger MKD said...

Now who is behind in the planning? Not me.

 
At 1/24/2007 7:04 AM, Blogger missfee said...

think that sounds pretty brilliant, anything to detract from the traditional wedding which generally i find to be a bit tiresome... x

 
At 4/16/2007 5:08 AM, Blogger alex said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home