Friday, March 14, 2008

Said the Buddhist to the hot dog vendor: Make me one with everything

How did they manage to fuck this one up? It's amazing that this year started out so promising for the democrats with their hope and their historical and the end to the Bush regime well in sight. But it's only mid-March and both candidates have managed to disillusion me with the non-stop bickering. Children, please!

Things I'm grateful for today:

I changed my name from Jezebel. It's time for a fresh start... a cheap and easy fresh start.

I can check the awesomest movie ever off my list. Thanks to AP and MKD for still driving me home after I made them watch it. Next time - Trantasia.

I won't have to find a new dealer to get some drugs.

Bacterial infections now flutter down from the sky.

Love left me wondering, wandering, free?

Columbia Heights only has rape, arson, and murder to worry about. I don't want to deal with rats.

What can I say people. Sometimes you get the bear...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3/19/2008 10:02 AM, Blogger asianpixie said...

'Cheap and easy'? I believe that's a misnomer since we wined and dined you and did not receive the sex.

 
At 3/20/2008 11:28 AM, Blogger Jezebel said...

MKD said I was not supposed to bring up the fact you both slept through my sex acts. But apparently it was the best ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home